Review [ The Prince ] by Skye Warren

Title: The Prince - A prologue ( Masterpiece duet )
Pages: 78
Genre: Contemporary romance
Author: Skye Warren
Classification| My rating: 5|5









Hello, readers! Today I am bringing you my short review of the prologue to the duet Masterpiece by the North American author The New York Times bestseller, Skye Warren. Since I had never been in touch with any of the author's books yet - although I've always heard it very well, mostly by some Brazilian bloggers - I've chosen to start with something smaller and evolve into something bigger over time. And then I came to this book which is another tasting of the main story "The King".

The Prince tells a short introduction to the story of Damon and Penny, she is a Little baby, a young girl who lives in a Trailer with her father. She studies and she seems very intelligent. But she is in great danger and needs salvation. Damon Scott appears and as a prince saves her from the dangerous, a kind of fairy tale, but a more distinct, realistic life.

This book was very valuable to me on my journey to reading a book entirely in English, not because my teacher advised me, but because I am stubborn and bet on my ability to succeed. I do not find the language very difficult, although I am slowly entering. Maybe you're looking for a novel to start reading in English, get "The Prince" and fall in love with Damon and everything related to Skye Warren.




A.C.Lima
Blogger & author!

Instagram: @aclima_literario

Comentários